AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, March 11, 2012

THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST 24 HOURS OF THE YEAR

It's only 10:30 AM and I'm, already, starving and I can't eat until after my colonoscopy tomorrow morning.  That's 24 hours away.  Are they really sure that a person can live 24 hours without, even, a Twinkie?

I've watched the 7 minute video they told me to watch.  I've mixed the horrible stuff I have to drink and put it in the refrigerator to chill.  I know, from previous experience, that "chilling" isn't going to do a damn thing to make it taste any better.

Roger is going to pick me up, when it's over, and bring me home.  I hope he brings along a sandwich, a cookie or even a dog biscuit.  I won't be fussy.

I see the Wrought Iron Grill in Owosso, Michigan is giving a 25% discount to everyone who has had their colonoscopy.  I knew I should have moved to Owosso.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER