AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, January 28, 2012

EAT YOUR BLUEBERRY'S



Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com
Here we go again.  Rita, Roger and I were talking about this, the other day, at breakfast.  The restaurant had blueberry pancakes on the menu.  And, I repeated again.

I love blueberry's and I eat them when I'm in the mood for blueberry's.  But, when I'm in the mood for a pancake I don't want it to taste like a blueberry.  I want it to taste like a pancake.  It's just like I want a potato chip to taste like a potato chip and not a pickle and coffee to taste like coffee, not some other goofy flavor with a pile of whipped cream on top of the cup.

And, by the way, if you like a good cup of coffee the last place to go is one of those "coffee places" (you know what I mean).  If you take all the crap out of their coffee the coffee, alone, is almost undrinkable.

And, I know it's not just me.  We had Starbucks coffee at the hotel and the people who drank it with sugar and cream thought it was ok but the folks, like me, who drank it black all agreed it was the worst coffee they had ever tasted.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER