AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, December 12, 2011

AUNT WILDA CALLED THIS AFTERNOON

It was so good to hear from her.  Unfortunately, SHE HAD A BAD FALL about a week ago but the good news is that there were no broken bones.  It did, however swell up and turned black and blue so she's not getting around very good these days.

There's a lady that comes in to help her out and she's, of course, going to Bob and Lynne's for Christmas so she'll be well taken care of.  She'll stay through the New Year.

We talked a good 20 minutes but I got to thinking after I hung up.  If we had cut out all the talk about our aches and pains, the visit wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes.

I used to think old people were funny.  Now that I'm one of them, I don't see anything funny about it at all.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER