AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, December 17, 2011

ANOTHER RECALL

ANY TYSON GROUND BEEF IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR?
Tyson is recalling 40,000 pounds of ground beef products that was delivered to Wisconsin and 15 other states.  Tests have confirmed that the meat is infected with E. coli. One of the dangers of E. coli is kidney failure so I sit up at take notice when I hear that word.

I suppose I'm just simple minded but I have a question.  Why do they do these "tests" after the product has been shipped out?  It seems, to me, that it would be a lot less costly and a lot more safe to test the product before it left the plant.

Are none of these huge corporations concerned with quality control?  It seems to me that a lot of them only show concern after they get caught.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER