AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Friday, November 25, 2011

It was a surprisingly fun morning.

Roger took Rita to work, this morning, and then came over here and took me to the new Festival Foods in Baken Park.  WOW!  What a store!  Much bigger than the Festival on Copeland Avenue with a deli that is out of sight.  And, there's a bank and drugstore you can go to without going back out into the elements.

On the way home we stopped by and had coffee with Carl and Kathy.  Kathy sent me home with some home-made pumpkin pie.  That will be my dessert for lunch.

From there we stopped in to say hello to Rhonda.  She's looking better than ever!

When I got home Thunder let me know, after galavanting around the past couple of days, I had better plan to stay home and entertain him for the rest of the weekend.  That's just what I'll do!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER