AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

IT'S JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE MORNINGS

I was going to take a load of clothes down to the laundry and wanted to take my phone along only to discover it missing.  There are only a couple of places I ever put it and it wasn't in either place.

Beginning to panic, I started rummaging through drawers.  Looked in the cupboard, checked the top of the refrigerator.  I kept trying to remember when I last had it.  Of course, that was a waste of time.

Looked in the bedroom, bathroom, looked in the hall closet.  At wits end, which seems to be my usual state anymore, guess what happened?

THE PHONE RANG!

One would think the first place I would think to look would be in my pocket.  One would be wrong.

Thanks for calling, Roger!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER