AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, June 01, 2014

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF NEW YORK



 
 
 
Paul and I were visiting about New York over dinner at Piggy's when Donnie was here.  They were recently there for the first time and Paul said he loved the city and was impressed with how friendly New Yorkers are.
 
There are a couple of things you should know about New York if you haven't been there.
 
#1  New York is a city.  The rest of those places where a lot of people live, in this country, are just big towns.
 
#2  You'll come away wishing your own home town was as welcoming to strangers as New York is.
 
And, when I think of New York I always think of the young man who I worked with at the hotel.  When he got back from his first trip to New York I asked him what most impressed him about the city.  He said the one thing he couldn't get over was that he never saw any fat people in New York!!

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER