AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SHIT, I MISSED AGAIN

Here's a joke from Rita and Roger.

CATHOLIC GOLF
A catholic priest and a nun were taking a rare afternoon off to enjoy a round of golf.

The Priest stepped up to the first tee and took a mighty swing.  He missed the ball entirely and said, "Shit, I missed"

The good sister told him to watch his language.

On his next swing, Father missed again.  "Shit, I missed", he said.

"Father, I'm not going to play with you if you keep swearing." said the nun.

The priest promised to do better and the round continued.  On the 4th tee he missed again.  His usual comment followed.


Sister is really mad now and says, "Father John, God is going to strike you dead if you keep swearing."

On the next tee he misses again and, again, he says, "Shit, I missed".

A terrible rumble is heard and a gigantic bolt of lightening comes out of the sky and strikes Sister Marie dead in her tracks.

From above comes a booming voice.  "Shit, I missed again.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER