AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Sunday, November 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MARINE CORPS ON THEIR 238th BIRTHDAY TODAY!


 
Of course, there is a funny side to the military....
 

It looks like we'll get our first taste of REAL WINTER WEATHER THIS WEEKWe're looking at wind chills in the 20's for Tuesday and a pretty good chance for freezing rain Wednesday night.  I'm sure glad I can stay home with plenty of coffee and a good book.

There was a report on WKBT, the other day, that just makes me sick.  The folks that run a needle exchange program, here in La Crosse,
reports that they're giving out 600% more needles today then they were five years ago.  That's a good sign that heroin use in town is increasing at an alarming rate.



I'll bet this will surprise you.  I just read a statistic that shocked me.  A recent survey found that 20% of the people living in Japan say they rarely, if ever, make their bed.  On the other hand, Mexico is the country where more people make their bed than any other country on earth.  82% of the Mexicans surveyed say they make their bed every day.

Isn't this a neat centerpiece:



Do you have any symptoms that may be caused by heart problems?  Here's an interesting list of symptoms you might want to run through.

This is outright child abuse as far as I'm concerned.  These mothers really need to get a life of their own.
 
I LOVE THIS ONE!
 

I THINK THEY PUT THE PRICE TAG IN THE WRONG PLACE.

 
REDNECK WEDDING CAKE
 
 
 
 

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER