AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Thursday, June 07, 2012

WARM UP TIME

It looks like we're moving into the real good old summertime weather.  Today's high will be in the low 80's, tomorrow the mid-80's and by Saturday and Sunday the upper 80's.

That's good shorts weather but I'll have to refrain from that.  Roger and I decided, the other day, that there's nothing quite so repulsive as old people wearing shorts.  Probably the only thing more repulsive would be old people wearing nothing.

AND, DONNIE SAYS
"I have been saying that for years.  People laugh me off and I realize I will never convince the world but men simply do not look good in shorts.  No men.  No age.  Ever.  Anywhere.

Oh!  And that goes,too, for loafers without socks and blue blazers over T-shirts..and any and all male bling!"

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER