AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, February 04, 2012

AN UNSETTLLING SATURDAY FOR WILLARD

"It had stopped raining so I thought it was safe to get out to walk Buddy.  Of course, it started to drizzle again, then rain.  Both of us got soaked.

I bought a couple of plastic storage containers at the 99 cents store yesterday.  One of them had a huge sticker on one side.  I dried off, after the dog walk, and went in the kitchen and scraped the paper off  but the glue stayed behind on the container.  I've tried hot water, Dawn and a hard bristle brush and still the glue is holding fast.

Putting that aside until I can think of a solution, I pulled a "DIRT DEVIL" out of the closet I bought at WalMart a couple of years ago.  I finally decided to try it out to get Buddy's hair off the stair carpeting.  What a piece of junk that is.  I ended up picking most of the hair up by hand...one hair at a time".

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER