AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY

IS IT THAT TIME AGAIN??
The dreaded letter was in the mailbox this morning.  It said I should call the clinic and make an appointment for an exam before my "procedure" in March.  I didn't even know I was going to have a "procedure" in March.


By the way, why do they call it a "procedure"?  Why don't they just tell it like it is.  "Call and make an appointment so you can come in and let us do something horrible to you."

Anyway, I looked further down to the bottom of the page and discovered that, somehow, two years has slipped by, without me noticing it, and it's COLONOSCOPY TIME AGAIN.


After two years, I was hoping they would forget about it but they, apparently, have a very good record keeping system.

Oh well, as Scarlett used to say, "I'll think about that tomorrow."

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER