AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's worth every penny!
One of the most interesting experiences, in my life, was working at the FOUR SEASONS HOTEL in Houston. I just checked the going rate for a three night stay, in Houston, at the worlds finest.

Hey! You only live once! Why not book a weekend in the Governor Suite with one king size bed. The average price, PER NIGHT will run you $3,300.00 for a 3 night total of $9,900.00, plus tax, of course. You may think that's a bit pricey but, let me assure you, you'll find it's worth every penny.

You can imagine my amusement, when I came to La Crosse and had to listen to people complain about paying $100.00 a night while trying to impress me with how much money and "stuff" they had.

Lets's face it.  There are people who have a few bucks.  Then there are people who have
MONEY.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER