AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I STAYED UP TO WATCH!

It isn't often I can keep my eyes open until 8:30 but I stayed up last night to watch the season premier of "Three and a half Men". I liked it but most of the viewers comments I've read didn't agree with me. They just plain hated it.

Maybe I liked it because I always thought that the Charlie Sheen character was the least funny of the whole cast. In fact, after the first couple of seasons, once the kid grew up, it all started to fall flat for me.

I thought the new character brought some new life back into the story line but, apparently, few agree. But, that's not unusual. Nobody ever seems to like what I like, which is why I rarely watch TV and never go to the movies.

HOWEVER--GET THIS!
I just checked Charlie Sheen's tweets on Twitter. He watched it and liked it and said, "a lot of laughs". So There!!


RITA SAID, I liked the show - Roger didn't. I agree with you - too much of Charlie Sheen



No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER