AUGUST 2014

AUGUST 2014

Monday, August 08, 2011

SLANTING IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

Linda bought a cooling fan to put under her laptop but when she got it home she didn't like it so she sent it to me.  To my delight, it not only cools the laptop innards, it puts the laptop on a slant and I CAN TYPE AGAIN!

Rita has the same problem with laptops that I've been having.  I can't type on them because the keyboard is flat.

I've been typing in every job I ever had since high school and I'm a fast typist.  I never bother to look at the keyboard and never thought about the fact that my brain is, apparently, wired for my fingers to take the slant into consideration when looking for the keys.  Without the slant, it was almost impossible for me to find the right key and, even looking at the keyboard, I had to actually search for the letter because I didn't know where they were!  Now my fingers are flying over the keyboard again and I'm hitting all the right keys!

This is going to lower my blood pressure considerably.

No comments:

LA CROSSE WEATHER